
You were lying like the froth in my hands,
Curly dances were made by your hair strands,
Such a kindling light was glowing from your eyes,
Looking into mine that were rolling like the dice,
Our foreheads were often kissing each other,
In ma arms, you were no heavier than the feather,
Day long We never knew where we were heading to,
Though we kept moving, walking legs were just two,
You had loads and loads of love to put out,
I can say that so darted without any doubt,
Love is one thing that reminds me of you,
Every gist of yours shows love with no clue,
You wrapped your arms round my neck and said I love you,
I smiled back at you and kept seeing you but time just flew,
You just asked me will I keep loving you till the end,
I can say the limit if you can say where does the sky end,
Now I just woke up from my sleep coming out of the dream,
I see you missing and I just could hardly cry and scream,
You are the one who created this emptiness in ma heart,
Even the smallest love now hits me like the sharpest dart,
Though years have passed by so quickly when you aren't mine,
I wish every wish of yours comes true and things are fine,
You said you won't leave me until my last breath,
The moment you left me caused my painful death,
You still believe I walk like the happy man in my life,
You are the one and only I wanted to be as ma wife,
I just wanna sleep permanently without waking up somehow,
Bcoz thaz the only time I can cherish you and our love.
- B (02/10/2009)

1 comment:
m sure u can cherish ur love in bta ways den dat :)
if u love her as much as u say u do, n i knw u do, i do :)
appreciate dat feelin n learn 2 live wid it, as i knw u wil :)
i love u :)
hehe, js realised.. i hav a :) afta EVRY sentence :)
Post a Comment