Monday, October 19, 2009

Life is too short !!!



Life is too short to get all what we want,
I move on but still my buried memories haunt,
There is one person who showed what love is,
With no clue I enjoy being in the sweet bliss,

I neva knew till today that I can be loved so much,
Though there is no specific reason for it as such,
The love that has sprouted here has no bounds,
It is not as complicated as it ever sounds,

I know what am I upto and what is possible too,
Still there are places where I cannot get to,
My heart carries her along with me in this journey,
Always moments spent with her will sound like a symphony,

First time in ma life I wanted to say my love,
Flying in unknown directions like a lost dove,
Destiny is so that it should not happen at any go,
But I have got abundance of love within me to show,

Neither did that someone wanted to say no,
Acceptable the reason that I came to know,
Whatever happens this life should move on,
The kind of love that I had has completely gone,

I can still smile away the pain and agony in ma heart,
It is destiny that one or the other day we should part,
But that day neva will come unless either among us would die,
Whateva I have blabbered here may sound stupid but ain't a lie,

Love has got me into this world of puzzle,
Enjoying the experience like the morning drizzle,
All I have to say to you is that I love you,
Just remember foreva You are me and I am you

- B :)

No comments: