
Poesy is even one thing that would fall short to describe your quality
Romeo sounds so synonymous to describe your looks and charm
Affable is your every act and talk irrespective of to whomsoever it is
Vast enough is your heart to accommodate every living being on this earth
Eternal is your love for the one that is the most divine I have ever seen
Emptiness never occupies me when you are around
No possibility is there for the God to create a sweeter person than you forever
Days spent with you are the ones that are worth enough to be embossed in ma life
Indeed the epitome of friendship can only be seen in you at its best
Affection that you shower in a million droplets treasures like heaven
Nostalgic I do get thinking about each and everything that has been with us
All the years to go by – I wish I get a boon that you and me stay like the same forever
Hearty wishes to you on this special day when you turn 25
And the best thing I have seen you till now is your cool head
Plenty of times made me wonder how someone can be so patient and smiling
Precisely can say the luckiest girl is still waiting for you to clasp hands with you
Year is this that has to decide the one who is waiting for you
Birthday is not gonna be the only day that you will be happy
Days to come from now too will bring you more happiness and joy
Always wish to see you with the sweet dimpled smile on your face
You are the one who can’t be remembered ever bcoz I can’t forget you

No comments:
Post a Comment