Monday, September 28, 2009

I can love you in more than a million ways !!!




Can I carry you all along the way,
How much I love you I'm unable to say,
I just so miss you like never before,
Just like the sea waves departing the shore,

This whole world isn't enough to hold our love,
Love just happened with no clue of when and how,
Even the roses would look pale when you blush,
Emotions that you had for me always came in a rush,

The days you were showering your love like the rain,
Your flooded love has washed away all my brutal pain,
The first love I had ever felt was from you,
Like the sweet drop of the early morning dew,

You had made me smile, cherish and achieve a lot,
I can still remember those sweet fights we fought,
Like the sky that never stops looking at the earth,
I can keep looking at you till my last breath,

Your smile that had all the innocence of a kid,
Kept my heart always open without a closing lid,
The cute look you give me with the raised brow,
Still strikes me like the sharpest arrow from a bow,

For a change I don't hate you rather I love you,
I just wanna cherish the happy moments spent with you,
Whateva has happened between us all these days,
I can still love you in more than a million ways.

- B :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

u knw u cant hate ANY1, eva..wish u may, but u cant....

n her, NVA :)