Friday, September 5, 2008

Attitude is ma twin

Right from ma budding age, I had always carried an attitude.
When I was a kid, I used to have the attitude "Will be the last one to listen to what the people around have to say about me" and till today I carry it.
Moreover, this attitude has brought in a lot of bad/abusing comments for me but still I cared a damn for everyone of those.I had always stood independant with a high self esteem, and never ever feared to do anything which I loved to do.Another key thing which I believe in is, If you like to do something, do it right then and there, even if the whole world stands against you.
During ma high school days, as I was a quite calm chap @ that time, everyone used to take me for granted if some blame has to be posed upon me.I was not that comfortable to talk to the girls around in ma high school coz had an attitude "Men should be like fire, and shouldn't even give a glance @ any girl".We were a group of alike studs, who hate girls to the core.Even had a printed tee, displaying "I HATE GIRLS".Even if some girl strides away, or stares @ me with a glossy look, I just frown @ her, and start yelling at her, such that not alone she, even her near dears wont even look @ me.At that time, it was fun, and it made me feel "I don't go by any rule of the world, instead I go as if I rule this world".
Today I have the attitude like, "World is a small marble for the focussed and determined man, but the same world is a galaxy of miracles and fortunes for the open minded man".
Attitude has always made me grow through out my life, in a better and legitimate way.
Attitude differed from time to time throughout my ages, but it neva walked away from me and I too neva let it stride away from me.
Attitude did not determine my altitude, but it pumped up ma altitude.
So I won't deny @ anytime to prudly yell out Attitude is ma Twin.

2 comments:

tweety said...

Very well written... U hated girls huh??? but now u r the krishna with so many gopikas ;) :P
Attitude each and every person should have in his/her life.. But only thing it should be a good attitude... At times we r forced to change our attitude for somebody...

Bala said...

.pm.27Yea... True...

But If you are gonna change yo attitude for something useless, then there is no meaning to have possessed that so long...
Attitude should only be changed if it hurts some innocent soul...

http://bala-thejourneyneverends.blogspot.com/