Thursday, September 11, 2008

Relationship Undefined


Walking was I, in a lonely path,
deeper & deeper, through the woods of ma life,

Paused a while, stood by ma side,
whom I thought, could be ma wife,

Chirping birds inside ma calm heart,
Struck my mind like a feathered dart,

Was I collapsed? Was I excited?
An anxiety without any reason?
Busted with a reasonless emotion,
Clueless about what was her notion.

Came close by, whispered in ma ears that she likes me,
Bombardment in ma heart, Was she really talking to me?

Blossomed the budding friendship,
Felt like a dew drop on a tulip.

Care could only quench her emotional thirst,
Without that for a moment, her tender heart will burst.

The day when the angels lost their wings to come down to earth,
The day when the birds stopped chirping to maintain a dead silence,
The day when the sea waves were searching their shallows,
The day when the moon challenged the whiteness of the milk,

Was the day when we told our love, and our souls exchanged a million words.

Smooth went our journey, till we found some thorns on our way,
Carried her in ma arms through out the rough journey, no real words to say.


The ink never gets over & the nib never dries....
Will be continued......


No comments: