The journey started one fine tuesday @ early morning, when the first male child of my family was born, none other than myself.When the whole country was in dead silence, I was born and till today, my thoughts always rest in the same dead silence.My whole family was immersed in the ocean of joy.Right from that day, till my kinder garden days, I was such a calm child where most of ma relatives would say, we can even take care of 100 children if they are like me.Even today, it would tickle me for a laughter if I re-hear those words in ma mind.
Today, I stand out tall and bask in the glory of my success in ma career, just because of the days I had spent my early days in the darkness.This is just a gist of how my journey started and have continued till today.More to come... The nib never dries and the ink never stops flowing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
welcome to blogsphere :) I know how much difficulty ur mom would have taken to bring up a spoiled brat to a very high level like this :)
Thx brat... Atleast now you got it, huh :)
nice post brothr....ths shows how much u act bfore ur family members as good boy..they don knw the real YOU i guess:)...
Post a Comment