Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fear not - I'm here with you as your shadow !!!


Its the eve of the day when you aren't mine,
Though my heart wishes everything should be fine,
No longer can i stand this pain of losing my love,
Fighting for life like an arrow stricken dove,

I don't want you to look back in this journey,
It will bury you in the worst pain and agony,
I neva wanted you to love me like you did,
You will neva realise the emotions that I hid,

What makes you think he is any better,
I don't find anymore words to utter,
I am so lost in this world like a freak,
My heart beats so fast & about to hit the peak,

Please come back to this same old mad guy,
Not even a single word ova here is a lie,
Don't you believe that I would be the best,
For sure, in the heaven, our souls will rest,

No matter whomsoever takes you away from me,
In your life, I was just like a joker in the rummy,
You threw me off and decided to walk away,
I have gone speechless and dont know what to say,

I remember the days we fought and hugged back,
Don't know by which quality I did lack,
Why can't you think before you chose this?
Will it make you feel like in a bliss?

Whateva honey, you are the one I loved so far,
In me, you are a deeper wound unlike a scar,
The pain that I undergo can't be felt by anyone,
To love you like I do foreva there's gonna be none.

On the eve of your departure - Bye my love - Though I bid adieu - I still love you :-(





3 comments:

RG said...

Bala, plz..control ur emotions.. just dont let urself down.. u hav a strong goal in front of u and its not just the end.. for god sake stop thinks all the shits she gave u.. she was worthless, she is not high enuf to deserve ur luv..

thanks ;) said...

Every word flows like pain in your heart and each word can be felt...

Unknown said...

mmm, wat bagu said is so true, i js felt like readin em again n again, n yes, i dunno if u knw, but i can feel d pain 2..

i love u :)