
I still remember how you held me in your arms and said that I'm the one for you.
How can I forget the elated moment in my life till my death, you have got embossed in me dear.
Why is that now, you wanna bid me this bye and leave me alone.
Whateva and Howeva we have shared are gonna be memories irrespective of whether we are
together or not.You are the one I loved so far and neva can I put someone in that place at ease.
I know dear - you can neva forget me - for good or bad.
I still say - you can't remember me anytime - bcoz I have to be forgotten to be remembered.
All this while - when you left me - I was content bcoz you thought I was wrong.
Now I cant digest when you have decided someone is right for you.
I swear - None can love you more than what I did - you too can't love anyone more than me.
Now you have caused this pain to me which can't be overcome with ease.
My fingers stay wet with tears when I pen this down - I still wonder why.
You threw me away - You accused me for no sin - you dumped me for someone else - but still I
can't digest the fact that the knot is gonna be tied to you by someone else - this is possibly
referred to as the tangled souls' yearning.
I pray the almighty - you should neva realise your mistake of leaving me - you should neva
realise that none can take care of you betta than me - you should neva come across things that
keep reminding you of me - you should neva eva come across a person with my name too - bcoz
I can neva see you suffering of regrets and pain - you can neva digest these facts till
death.Whateva happened has happened - I wish you a happy life ahead - May your
journey be moe joyful and memorable than what you desire for.
--------------------------------> Love you dear :(

2 comments:
Its awesome mite...
I liked the ending touches... Its really pain in ass when you get married and think that someone else would have been better for you...
The blog reflect the pain you have absorbed from the incident...
keep up the good work...
Cheers
Ragav
hey buddy, I can understand wat u feel.. happened is happened, its too hard for anyone to know the significance of diamond untill its digged outta deep ground and u r one of that kind, she just cudnt understand u, just wish her luck n forget eveything.. I do know that its easy to say but u vl hav to do it..
u always told me that I shud find a better person than u but I thought no one cud ever be better than u, but then I found the best...
I told ya- I vl always stand beside u even in darkness, even if u swear at me n yell me.. I know the meaning of any relationship.. and also u can count on my partner who is a real nice guy who luvs to support me in helping u..
plz atleast now, dont be rude.. Life is short....
I know wat u are thinking of me rite now- "ah!, Reema is a gal who just fools around guys" ya, may be its true..
bye..
ippothiku orru beer aduchiko..but romba adikaadhey, konnuduven...
tc
same oldie crack
Reemz
Post a Comment