
I lie down and look up at the sky,
I could just see her face, don't know why,
I can just let my heart fly high,
Like her shadow, I wanna be with her closeby
Wish I can live in dreams if she is there,
No more of this loneliness I can bear,
Nothing's left out in this heart to tear,
All I can give you is just love and care,
Every look of yours is making me run mad,
Moments I spend with you are neva sad,
You have just gone into me too deep,
Without you all I can do is cry and weep,
What made me to think you are the one,
Neva the bondage with you was just for fun,
I can no more bear this & I'm all done,
My heart is as heavy as it would weigh a ton,
Please come to me, I am waiting with my arms spread,
Don't you think a moment anymore and make me live dead,
I will happily smile if you are near my deathbed,
you are mine, this is what my instincts said,
Longing to get the warm hug from you,
As I hear your voice,in the sky I flew,
You have struck my heart like a dart,
Whateva happens, you are my sweetheart.

1 comment:
Awesome bala ... every word just says so many things!!
Totally love your style ....
Post a Comment