Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Leave me alone...Plz

Wish you stop your non sense at this moment,
Dont think I am just being calm and silent,
Neva can a man be the same throughout,
From Where did this crappiest love sprout,

By doing such mad things, you neva gonna gain,
All that you can do is just give the worst pain,
Just putting alphabets in the pendant and flaunting,
Doing creepy things thaz always crazy and haunting,

You are one such stupid I've seen eva,
I am sure I aint gonna see the worse foreva,
People aren't gonna pity you for such craps,
They consider you insane in all possible wraps,

Just stop this madness by now,
I don't wanna say what and how,
Its betta you forget me for hell sake,
I am neva your piece of cake....

Leave me Alone :-(

3 comments:

vrinn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
RG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bala said...

Thank you... :)

Hope I stand by the reality..

Possibly you need to do a better interpretation of stuffs :-)