Thursday, September 17, 2009

Will you love me ???


You are just a hanging dream in ma arms,
I donno why does my mind think about you,
Is it just bcoz you are the one I thought about the most,
The span of togetherness is still like the tides wetting the shore,
I know you will still remember the day when you smiled at me,
Even now that moment will bring me million tons of happiness,
Days when we cherished saying "I love you"
Now I feel like saying it, but to whom,
The word "love" reminds me of you and you remind me of its meaning,
I kept you deep inside my heart and you felt the warmth like a baby,
As you grew up, you manage to tear it and move out,
Now too I feel happy that you found your love alas,
No wonder, I am still finding you as my love,
Now I need you more than anyone in this world,
Like the unwanted crap, I am swung and hurled,
I just can't stand this loneliness where am I now,
For the first time, I m feeling lonely though you are with me,
I can't call you back coz you have gone so far,
I can neither wait for you coz that's of no use,
All I can do is that keep you inside my tiny heart once again,
I will be prepared to shed some more blood to my sweetheart,
After all the symbol of love is a red heart soaked in blood,
I am here honey, thinking about you, but never missing you,
bcoz you are always with me and within me...

Love you . . . :(

2 comments:

thanks ;) said...

bala, it's very beautiful!!! all i can say is that you deserve someone a billion times better... i think that's what's gonna happen; you'll get someone who loves you back equally or even more and who Knows what you are...! good luck da :)

Unknown said...

man, i TTLY agree wid bagu, i think i need a doctor, mayb she does :D

yes bala, u deserve sum1 MUCH much bta, and m sure u wil, soonish :)

but dun xpect nethin, cuz thn wateva u get wil b EVRYthin :)