
Hey girl, Have I seen you before,
You wildly attract me to the core,
Just like the waves wetting the shore,
Do you think can I be crazy anymore,
You have hit the dart right that I'm a flirt,
Though my affectionate heart is free of dirt,
Even if you ignore me, ain't gonna get hurt,
After all you can just pretend to avert,
Wanna hold your hand and show you our new paradise,
You bet anything can be as sweet and nice,
Whateva I offer you to accept me can neva suffice,
Though none of ma words are just a bunch of lies,
The worst theft is of my heart,
You struck me right like a dart,
Neva will we stay apart,
As I would neva think to depart,
Sick is that I neva can flatter,
I am just like the rotten batter,
When its you,I m proud to be a go getter,
Can't love you any better,
You just haven't given me a glance any day,
I still expect that it will happen today,
Your pretentious ignorance could I see everyday,
I can just smile and have nothing to say,
Your eyes call me to talk,
When I do, you just start to walk,
I am just left clueless in the dark,
Had been a dog, would make you notice with a bark,
Days when you hold my hand,
Wish even that can be ma last stand,
Dont even realise ma foot is resting on the land,
Just losing everything like loosely falling sand,
Why can't every living being be like you,
God's best creations are always just a few,
Just like the beautiful early morning dew,
Just looking at you,even days and night just flew,
The sight of yours makes me go mad,
Feels me like I've lost everything I had,
Even if you frown on me, I neva go sad,
On the whole, I am the perfect blend of good and bad,
Still if you wanna take a thought,
Its just gonna be a fish swim inside a pot,
Number of guys who flock you are quite a lot,
Still by your heart, I ll only be sought,
As much as I love you from my soul,
I will get you on the whole,
Love in yo heart is just minutes away,
Till then my heart will hang and sway.

3 comments:
So whos de lucky girl.. machi u start writing a book.. plan for long term..
Thanks... Book - big thought - yet possible... :)
Post a Comment