Thursday, July 23, 2009

Love - Thaz sick !!!!


I would neva wanna be nice again,
For being so nothing did I gain,
All it gave me was just a hell of pain,
My true love just went in vain,

Why such a sick thing happens to me alone,
Neva did I talk to you in a flattering tone,
Everyday my heart is about to mourn,
Am i looking like a stupid innocent clone,

Love was one thing that kept me high,
Now thaz the sickest stuff that makes me sigh,
My love is now like the blind man's eye,
Whenevr I think of you, those bitter memories stand nearby,

What sin did I do to you,
You have got me like a flu,
Could have thrashed me black and blue,
Rather than killing me when the days are few,

Neva eva gonna be sweet to a girl,
If I do, even God cant help me out of the whirl,
I loved the way when it started well,
Now being with you is even worse than hell,

Please stab or shoot,
Dont treat me like your boot,
My happiness is all that you could loot,
Neva eva to me you would suit

Make your way right out to the door,
Just enough of whateva you adore,
Whateva I had inside,I had to pour,
You have almost killed me to the core

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oye,

Thot i'd drop in a suggestion, if u dun mind.
Dis is sOOO close to how i feel, u knw..
bwt try creatin sweeter stuff...
js try, it'd make u feel LOADz bta :)

Cheerz,
Shiv =]

Unknown said...

Machi too gud da..
bringing tears.. keep rocking

Megs said...

I love the words ... Can feel the pain ....

I'll pray you feel better soon buddy !!

RG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thanks ;) said...

i think it's Brilliant...!!!
but only if it helps your anger drain,
and not if it gives you more pain :)