Sunday, August 22, 2010

My lovely moon :)



I love the way you admire the moon though you see it every day,

You look at me and lose yourself though you are with me every moment,

Wish I had eyes and mind like you that sees and loves every beauty around,

All of a sudden, when I talk like this, so abrupt and weird it might sound,


All the love that I have is just hidden or expressed in a weird way,

When I gather up all the love to be shown, I feel I don’t need to say,

When I think am I this dumb, you always convince me that I am nice,

The love that you plough out of me is the one that’s flooded in my eyes,


How can a girl be so quenched with the droughty love that she can get,

Nothing I have gone better in showing my love the right way since we met,

Still we are a loving couple to the eyes of the world for some reason,

Our love and rapport is like the flooding rain in the summer season,


The day since I have met you, there has been a million emotions running in me,

The day since I held your hand, I never felt like moving my fingers away from your wrist,


The day since I have spoken to you, I never felt like muting my voice even while sleeping,

The day since I have heard you speaking, I wanted the whole world to go silent till you finish,


The day since we hugged each other, I wished I remain a statue forever as hugging you,

The day since I looked into your eyes, I felt like if not for these eyes, I can go blind,

The day since I felt your love, I wished I do not need to see anymore love as this is enough for all my lives…


I love you da :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

crazy, fool, i love u, idiot... :)

KT said...

"Love brings out the best in you"
Very true!
Always stay like this da:)