Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Why did I choose you !!!



Out from a trillion why did I choose you,
Did not I even come across a pretty few,
The love literally bashed me on my face,
I just fell for you as still my heart says,

The day I saw you I fell deeply and madly in love,
I buried it the very moment I knew t'was impossible,
I carried it all through even I could've told ya,
Day by day it was buried deeper and had hit ma heart,

You used to be so close to me, just a shout away from me,
I use to decide to tell ya the love that I had for you,
Your innocence and affection pulled me back
I just stood so clueless and dumb many a times

I loved you more when I came to know you were not mine,
Since that moment nothing in ma heart was running fine,
I gasped and choked within myself everytime I saw you,
I had too many things in ma head which was so very new,

I saw the friend in you, the love that you showered,
The sweet way you took care of me totally empowered,
I still was in a toggled state of mind knowing nothing to do,
Alas I made up my mind to come and say that I love u too,

This was so not me, being so called romantic and sweet,
Everything has changed in me and ma life all over,
I really don't have a clue about how all these were destined,
Whateva it is, you will always reside in ma heart and mind.

- B :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

buddhu :)
so much luv u have in u?? :))