Sunday, February 14, 2010

To my Valentine :-)


A sweet journey of a loveable couple :)

July 2009

I ran and flew all the way to reach the place,
Wandering pathless before seeing your pretty face,
All that I had to talk at that time went with the air,
My heart immediately said that she will be my best pair,

The love that I treasured inside my heart but kept it hidden,
Ran mad in love & suffered the sweet of pain being love bitten,
The day came when I again got to meet you at the cocktail,
Unable to reach you with my hands stretched took me all pale,

When I was all about to unleash my love for you,
I was tensed coz moments left to say out were few,
When the words were waiting to be slowly uttered,
Got the shock of my life and was totally shattered

August 2009

Kept my hand on my heart and consoled myself all is well,
Though I alone knew that my life's going thru such a hell,
I smiled at you every moment when my mind said you are mine,
Fact was you weren't, but still I said to myself its all fine,

Do I expect to change the past I hold inside,
With all the words I say repeating over in my mind,
Some things you can't erase no matter how hard you try,
An exit to escape is all there is left to find,

We met again to shake our feet together for the dance,
I again went all love struck with your single glance,
Though I was happy about your presence all the while,
I used to curse god for trapping me in this fussy pile,

September 2009

This is when you sought my help to learn and study,
The final moments of my mind when they were steady,
We both leaned over each other and shared our thoughts,
Grievances you had in your mind were lots and lots,

It was your birthday and had no clue what to do,
All that I could do was to write poems in lines of two,
You looked a cute little baby dressed up in the saree,
When you greetd with the pretty smile you looked a fairy,

I got to know you more and better with all truth and facts,
I was asking you to dump them up all in the old rag sacs,
Looks are deceptive and I re-witnessed the fact that day,
Felt a bit speechless and puzzled knowing nothing to say,

October 2009

This is an unforgettable chapter of our lifetime forever,
Moments shared by us will be forgotten by me never and ever,
I understood the real love that you had within your heart,
We got into a blissful relationship never staying apart,

We walked with our problems in silence
Dawn falling into dusk
Leafs collecting at our cold and tired feet
Along with what grieved us

Our conscious asked questions that we longed to hear,
Is the grass really greener on the other side?
Though we knew the answers are that we always fear,
Boldly we stepped out of the box making a stride,

November 2009

Love blossomed in both our hearts and we said it out,
The moment we heard it from each other we had no single doubt,
Wanted to yell out and brag to this whole world about our love,
Our parents said yes to both of us and I still keep wondering how,

We had millions of thoughts to share and ample of time to spend,
Though we had our problems and puzzles we had the hope to mend,
My cute cub never missed an opportunity to cuddle within this bear,
None can get such a sweetheart as their wife upon which I can swear,

Clasped palms never came out of each other through the miles we walked,
Our hearts were so wanting and within each other they were dearly locked,
The whole town knew about we are into each other within this short span,
Everyone hardly could say that we are made for each other with a quick scan,

December 2009

The patch of life where I was low with everything possible facing turn downs,
Being my wife you just ensured you made me feel taken care in all ups and downs,
Life's best moments never go unsaid or unnoticed and not an exception when its us,
Both of us waited, yearned and longed for each other without even a single fuss,

I still do not know why do I love you with all my heart,
One thing is for sure that I felt it from the start,
You will never know that you have given me such pleasure,
This is why I feel that you are my one true treasure,

Whenever you happen to say that you love me for life
I feel it running hard and fast to the depths of my soul
With just one thought in mind referring to yourself as my wife
For the first time in life it helps make me feel me whole

January 2010

The year started with bundles of surprise awaiting my love,
The pretty ring holding your tiny finger with all my love,
The day spent with you is all memorable through all my life,
Makes me feel who else on this planet can be my best wife,

So remember when your eyes meet mine,
I love you with all my heart,
And I have poured my entire soul into you,
Right from the very start,

For all this while, there had been love riots happening inside my soul,
Witnessing a tug of war to check who loves the other one the most,
Without you being with me for me I never feel myself as whole,
When we both love each other so much we have no choice other than to boast,

February 2010

The memorable valentine's day of my life is on the brink,
Time has fled so fast within the time I had to make a wink,
I feel just now we had met and got to know each other,
Never mind how long it is as if either of us is gonna bother,

Will you be my valentine forever, I wish to ask this to you,
I go on my knees to propose you with all love from my heart,
Will wait and look into your eyes for you to affirm the same,
I can feel that pleasure of yearn when I wait for your love,

What have you done to me and my life, I am just crazy about you,
Though I fight and shout at you, its all the love I have for you,
What else is a better way to express my love, I have to sit n discover,
For now, all I can say is every word and action of mine is soaked in love,

Whatever you think or feel about me please have one thing in mind unerased,
All that happens in our life is just due to the immense love we have for each other,
The day that is not gonna be there, the world won't be there to witness it,
Impossible is such a thing for us to miss out each other,

Though the times we miss each other is not feeling our absence,
Its just that we feel each other's presence too much within us,
The time when we hate and yell at each other is not due to hatred,
Its the moment when we feel the other one is all ours with all love,

Everything is fair in love and war, this is what people say,
I would say everything is beautiful and sweet in our love,
Reason behind that is whatever happens, we bond stronger with each other,
In which nook and corner, can you find such a love, say thats impossible,

Last but not the least, sweetheart, had it been a letter, it would have been soaked,
Soaked with just my tears, amalgamated with happiness and yearning,
Just b with me, holding my hand, walking with me, in our sweet journey,
I am lost outta words, I love you, I will love you, I love you with all of mine. . . .

BE MY VALENTINE . . . PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS . . . :)

- B :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

4eva 'n' eva jaan :)