Saturday, January 16, 2010

What have you done to me :-)



What have you done to me, I have been asking this so long,
Though I stay clueless I want this puzzle to prolong,
I ain't what I am but I regret a void for how am i now,
Feeling the truth that I've got a sweetheart but how,

A soul that has nothing to think other than me always,
Just her thought makes my heart beat at a faster pace,
When I try to realise that someone can love me so much,
My mind keeps toggling between dream and reality as such,

When I am so close with her, she misses me the most,
The smallest things I do, she never misses to boast,
She wants to hold my hands in every possible journey,
At times she just cuddles within me like a little pony,

She hugs & gets adhered to me like the rain droplet in the soil,
Looks up into my eyes with the cute smile & I run out of words,
Her thoughts always revolve around me like the magnetic coil,
Her sweet talks will be even sweeter than the chirping of birds,

The way she holds my hand and walks down the road like a kid,
I can feel that she will ever be with me in this whole life,
She has always liked even the stupid and crazy things I did,
She is as sweet as she is and will be my ever loving wife . . .

- B :)

1 comment: