
These two eyes, filled with tons of love and life,
Making me feel so lucky to have you as ma wife,
I can't just take ma eyes off you when you look this way,
All I do is just go dumb and not knowing what to say,
What have you done to me in this span of time,
whatever you say just sounds to me like a rhyme,
When you start talking to me, I get lost somewhere,
In that lost world, all alone just I and you are there,
This heart was so lonely and roaming in no direction,
Found you as my everything with a matchless perfection,
All that I could do is just fall head over feet that very moment,
When you said the same, I felt for each other, we are so meant,
All the love I had buried and squeezed within my heart till now,
Just exploded all of a sudden & I don't know when and how,
You have taken me to some new world and I m all flying in the air,
I go completely uncosnscious so happily with your immense care,
The times you give me those warm hugs and look at me with love,
EVery thought of mine floats in cloud nine even right now,
I have got so mad and filled with inasanity without a clue,
Bidding a bye to bitter memories and being unaware where they flew,
I found the meaning of mesmerization when your eye talks,
All I can ever see is heaven whenever I open my lifebox,
Where have you been all these twenty one years, so long,
Thinking about you, every moment is sung like a melodious song,
Whenever you show me the moon and ask me to admire it,
I could just see your face and differs not even by a bit,
You make me look at kids and say they are so sweet,
Watching the sweetest kid in you is such a visual treat
You like everything in me no matter good or bad,happy or sad,
All of that I have shown to you is all the love that I had,
You tell me stories about hugging your lovable pandas and teddies,
I can feel them when you clinch to me and my heart feels the love breeze,
Your pair of eyes is the person to whom I have talked the most,
The talks that I have made so far had no sound but just silence,
The silence had spoken everything whatever I had deep in my heart,
I realised the boon that my eyesight had got after looking into your eyes
Love you jaan :)
- B :)

1 comment:
love u 2 jaan :)
Post a Comment