
You've hurt me - You know how & why !
The way in which I got hurt,
Went brushed away like a dirt,
Bidding a bye is very essential,
Had it been grudge, still its vital,
Looking into the eyes twice,
Do you think you were wise?
You show different faces like a dice,
Your words were completely the worst lies.
You really had the cutest smile,
Talked about everything for a mile,
You dumped me in a garbage pile,
Ditched me in yo very own style,
Pretention is one thing you are good at,
When you needed me I looked like a nut,
After that I was no less than an old hut,
When you realise,you can't have an "if" or "but".
How can a girl be like you,
you are really a smiling flu,
I got stuck like label & glue,
I was just a flush sound in a loo.
Rotten fruit am I in the summer,
Your every action was like a beamer,
Your ignorance was a blow from a hammer,
I just got clinched in a dear crammer.
If it makes you think, I have lost,
Slap yourself, you're just my past,
Not even a penny you cost,
Coz my girl, this world is still vast.

No comments:
Post a Comment