
Click on this link to listen to/download this song
Day Before I Saw You
Day before I saw you,
I fell in love with you,
My love is just for you,
Stays eva my heart with you,
Struck was I, just by this love,
Dreaming just when and how,
You are my sweety dove,
I’m just a heart-broken fou,
I can’t just wait any long,
Don’t know whether right or wrong,
[2] - I saw you, my heart broke, with pains & sounds,
You saw me, my heart jumped, by leaps and bounds,
[1] - Day before I saw you,
I fell in love with you,
My love is just for you,
Stays eva my heart with you,
[1] - Struck was I, just by this love,
Dreaming just when and how,
You are my sweety dove,
I’m just a heart-broken fou,
Loving you’s my only duty,
You’re such a god damn beauty,
I turned out all mad just seeing you,
[Female] - Coming near my hot sweety,
You are eva my own cutie,
Love neva struck me till seeing you,
I can’t stop dreaming about you, I can neva stop,
You’ll always reside in ma heart, always at top,
In yo eyes, I will neva see a single tear drop.
[1] - Day before I saw you,
I fell in love with you,
My love is just for you,
Stays eva my heart with you,
[1] - Struck was I, just by this love,
Dreaming just when and how,
You are my sweety dove,
I’m just a heart-broken fou.

No comments:
Post a Comment